Proco Group is a recruitment firm dedicated to filling supply chain roles across the world. Through our global network, we work with current and emerging talent to help individuals develop their careers and with companies to help strengthen their supply chain functions.
Processing of personal data is integral to our business and this policy outlines how we look after your personal information. This includes what you tell us about yourself, information we may gather through our candidate sourcing methods and the choices you make about what marketing you want us to send you. This policy explains how we do this and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
More information on the Group can be found at www.procoglobal.com, www.procoassociates.com and www.prococommodiites.com
If you want to read the integral privacy notice please click here
How you can contact us
If you have any questions in relation to our use of your personal information, you should first contact our Data Controllers at:
25 Hosier Lane
Our Privacy Promise
Proco Group is committed to protecting your personal data. To that end, our Privacy Promise is:
- To keep your data safe
- To be transparent about how we use your personal data
- To allow you to manage and review your marketing preferences at any time.
How we collect your personal data
We collect or receive personal data through a number of different channels although this list is not exhaustive:
Contact Us Page: Individuals can apply to us directly through our website by completing the 'contact us' enquiry form.
Via telephone or email: Individuals can contact us directly via email or telephone to enquire about possible vacancies that we are handling
Ad responses: Individuals can apply directly for roles that we are recruiting for via adverts posted on various third party websites using a third party provider called Broadbean.
Professional Networks: As an executive search company, we use professional networks such as LinkedIn & Zing as a candidate-sourcing tool.
Recommendations & Referrals: We often receive recommendations and referrals for good candidates in the markets we operate within.
Information about you that may be collected by Proco Group
Contact & Employment Details
We may collect some or all of the following types of personal data as part of our recruitment methodologies:
Please note that the above list is not exhaustive.
- Phone Numbers
- Email Address
- Job Title
- Company information
- CV & information about your career history and aspirations for your next career move
- Reasons for contacting us
- Age/date of birth
- Referee details
- Immigration status (and whether you have the right to work in the country you are applying for a role)
- Nationality/Citizenship/place of birth
- Details about your remuneration, pensions & benefits arrangements
- Extra information that you choose to tell us
- Extra information that your referees may tell us
When you access our websites
You are free to explore the websites without providing any personal information about yourself. When you download our talent trend reports, subscribe to our emails, submit a query via the contact us page or apply for a job on our website the websites or register for the subscription service, we request that you provide personal information about yourself, and we collect navigational information
Server Log Information
We use a third party server to host our website. Our website server automatically logs the IP address you use to access our website as well as other information about your visit such as the pages accessed, information requested, the date and time of the request, the source of your access to our website (e.g. the website or URL (link) which referred you to our website), and your browser version and operating system.
Our server is located within the EU.
Use of website server log information for IT security purposes
Our third party hosting provider stores server logs to ensure network and IT security and so that the server and website remain uncompromised. This includes analysing log files to help identify and prevent unauthorised access to our network, the distribution of malicious code, denial of services attacks and other cyber-attacks, by detecting unusual or suspicious activity.
Unless we are investigating suspicious or potential criminal activity, we do not make, nor do we allow our website server provider to make any attempt to identify you from the information collected via server logs.
Cookies are data files, which are sent from a website to a browser to record information about users for various purposes.
The statistical information is gained via Google Analytics tracking software, and is used to help us analyse data about search engine referrers, webpage traffic and to improve the website's usability.
When a user visits our website, Google Analytics will generate anonymous cookies that convey whether or not you have visited the site before. Your browser discloses if the cookies are already present, and if not, new cookies will be generated.
This allows us to track information such as how many individual unique users we have, and how often they visit the site.
These cookies are anonymous and cannot be used to identify individuals; they are used for statistical purposes and to help improve our website according to its use only.
It is usually possible to prevent your browser accepting cookies by changing your browser's cookie settings. These settings will typically be found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your browser.
3rd Party Email & CRM Providers
We use a third party email provider & 3rd party CRM system to store information we collect when you contact us.
Social Media Features
How your information may be used
Here is a list of all the ways that we may use your personal information:
Our sole business purpose is recruitment, which means connecting the right candidates with the right jobs. The following list outlines the various ways in which we may use and process your personal data for this purpose.
- Collecting your data from you and other sources, such as LinkedIn;
- Storing your personal data on our database, so that we can contact you in relation to recruitment;
- Providing you with our recruitment services and to facilitate the recruitment process;
- Assessing data about you against vacancies which we think may be suitable for you;
- Sending your information to Clients, in order to apply for jobs, to assess your eligibility for jobs within the client company (both current or future roles that may become available);
- Carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us;
- Carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between Proco Group and third parties in relation to your recruitment;
- Facilitating our payroll and invoicing processes;
- Carrying out customer satisfaction surveys;
- Complying with our legal obligation in connection with the detection of crime or the collection of taxes or duties; and
- Processing your data to enable us to send you targeted, relevant marketing materials or other communications which we think are likely to be of interest to you.
Who we share your personal information with
We may share your personal data with our clients as part of our recruitment methodologies.
Other 3rd Parties
We use a number of third parties to provide us with services which are necessary to run our business or to assist us with running our business and who process your information for us on our behalf. These include the following:
Your information will be shared with these service providers only where necessary to enable us to run our business.
- Telephone providers,
- Email provider,
- IT service providers,
- Web developers,
- Hosting provider,
- Tax, audit or other authorities
- Marketing technology platforms and suppliers