Proco Group are looking for an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our Brighton office. We offer a competitive salary, a generous commission scheme and 20+ benefits.
- Candidate generation (headhunting), business development, key client management, adhering to business processes and conducting market research.
- Mentoring new starters and colleagues through our buddy scheme.
- Working as part of a team to generate business for colleagues across Proco Group.
- Organisation – Prepare BD and candidate calls, balance generating new business with delivering on retained or contingency-based assignments.
- Communication – Strong listening/questioning skills to understand client requirements and candidate motivations. Capable of pitching a proposal to a client.
- Tenacity and persistence – following up on leads and persistent with headhunting candidates.
- Drive for results: being accountable for personal results and always demonstrating the drive to succeed and to achieve targets.
- Influencing and persuasion – managing offer negotiations and counteroffers, persuading clients to interview candidates, and supporting clients during the recruitment process.
- Commercial acumen – using market knowledge to identify new clients, and following up on leads and assessing clients with business-critical needs.
- Building relationships – Earning trust and managing others constructively, appreciating constructive feedback from peers and team members.
We are extremely proud of our values as a business and invest heavily in our people, offering ongoing training and development, team and individual incentives, and over a multitude of other benefits.